Đặt vé xe đi Campuchia || Campuchia travel News
Angkor Archeological Sites Entrance Ticket Sales 2022
On 26 July 2022, Angkor Enterprise released an announcement on the implementation policy to encourage Angkor archeological sites entrance ticket sales to facilitate tourism services and ensure the attractiveness to tourists to Angkor archeological sites during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Angkor Archeological Sites Entrance Ticket Sales
Angkor Enterprise has an honor to publicly inform all general publics, tour operators, travel agents, relevant institutions and intemational visitors that in order to facilitate and promote tourism services and to ensure the attractiveness of tourists to Angkor Archeological Sites as well as to the Kingdom of Cambodia during COVID-19 pandemic in accordance to political measures to promote
domestic tourism movement in 2021-2023, the Royal Goverment of Cambodia has decided to provide policy to encouragement sales of Angkor Archeological Sites entrance ticket to international tourists from
now on until December 31, 2022 as following:
A. Normal Ticket Type
1. Purchase one-day Entrance Ticket can visit for 02 days, valid for 05 days
2. Purchase three-day Entrance Ticket can visit for 05 days, valid for 10 days
3. Purchase seven-day Entrance Ticket can visit for 10 days, valid for 30 days
B. Long Period Ticket Type (International visitor holding more than three-month visa)
1. Purchase one-month Entrance Ticket, can visit for 02 months
2. Purchase three-month Entrance Ticket, can visit for 06 months
3. Purchase six-month Entrance Ticket, can visit for 12 months
As mentioned abhove, Angkor Enterprise would be highly appreciated all gernatl public visitors, tour operators and all international visitors for your acknowledgement and effective implementation from the date as above mentions.